Friday, June 27, 2008

Sun Splash Fun






We took the kids to Sun Splash yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Parker had tons of fun going down the slide. We met family there which was fun to hang out with. I forgot to put sunscreen on my chest and it is really burned, same with my nose. I can't believe we haven't ever gone. We didn't know that it's a huge water park. I just thought it had a couple of slides. Anyways. I thought I was going to lose Carter when we were on the double tube going down the Master blaster. He was on my lap and everytime we hit a bump we got air and i thought he was going to get bumped off. That was his favorite ride. I didn't get any pics of Hayley. She was running around with a friend. It was nice to have a break from all of the craziness of moving. Now time to finish up everything so we can move on the first!

No comments: