Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a CrAzY mama!!



So the time has come. Jace, Carter and Parker will all be playing a sport this spring. Carter and Parker start this week and Jace starts next week. Jace is playing tackle football, Carter is playing flag football and Parker is playing soccer. They are all very excited. So far the practices are on the days that are good for me. Haven't heard from Jace's coach yet. Jace's schedule will be the busiest. He will have three practices a week for the first few weeks then twice a week after that. I rather be busy and enjoying life with my kiddos. I find so much joy through them.
So yesterday while Hayley was at dance class the boys and I went and bought some fruit/vegtable plants and seeds. We have a place for a small garden. I've wanted to a garden for a long time now and we are excited about it! It's teeny tiny but its a start! I'm so excited!! I haven't been able to workout like I use to. It's been about four months since I've been able to go Monday-Satuday. I miss it and it has caused me some depression. My back is finally feeling better. Seeing the right doctor is amazing at the results I'm now getting. Went to the wrong one for a year now. So my SIL Lacy has been doing these workout dvd's and is getting great results and feeling good!
Since I can't take my favorite classes at the gym I'm going to give them a try. Hayley is going to do it with me. It's going to be fun!

No comments: