Tuesday, July 31, 2007

overwhelmed!

i don't even know if i spelled that correctly. i feel like i have too much to do and it's really affecting my sleep really bad. i only got three hours of sleep last night. it's late and i should be tired but i'm not. i have scouts tomorrow and i'm really dreading it. i really don't like my calling right now. with everything else it is something i could do without. i need to get over it because i'll probably be in scouts for awhile. boo hoo.
the kids are enjoying school. especially carter. he is turning five on monday and we are having a huge party at bounce u. he deserves it. he is such a good boy. we invited a lot of kiddos since you can have up to 25. we have cousins coming, church friends, and new school friends. it will be fun. it will be parkers birthday on a few weeks later.
i need to write out my workout game plan and my food menu. i don't know why i keep putting it off. if i can get everyone ready before school i can go straight to the gym like i use to do and be done working out by 9:15 which will leave me 2 hours for errands. i feel like crap and gross from all of the soda and junk. i look at all my cute jeans i bought last fall that i can't fit into anymore. i have only gained 6 pounds but i'm so smushy and bloated. hmmm soda. sodium. i have this 10 day cleanse that i really want to do.. it is a ten day cleanse. call the master cleanse. i did it just for one day and i quit. my reasoning being hayley and i were going to go out to eat and to nelly fertado concert and also my friend tiffani was coming in from ny for a visit and we were going to eat out. so i quit. now i can't find ten days in a row yet that i can do it. maybe thursday august 10th. the cleanse is called the master cleanse. you can find people doing it on you tube.
it's suppose to detox all of your muscles organs and joints. making you feel great. we'll see.

2 comments:

mamanicky said...

The master cleanse is great, but I only did it for 3 days then eased back into regular food w/ veggies and fruits. It made me lose a few lbs. but they came back on after I had food back in my body. It's definatly a good way to get back to thinking about what you're eating.

Also, sorry about your calling! That stinks when it feels like you have more stuff going on than you have time for. I guess, it will end eventually, right?

Lacy King said...

Ummmmmmmm ya Casey.... You are SUPER MOM and that is why you are so amazing and only have to get 3 hours of sleep! I tried the Master cleanse once... Did not turn out good for me. I did it for 1 day and that was it. Let me know how you do on it!

Do you want to know how I deal with my calling? Oh wait I don't have one.... THAT IS RIGHT! YEAH FOR ME BAD FOR YOU!

Seriously though you are so amazing!