Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Parker couldn't be happier!

Our little Parker is so excited for preschool! He will be four years old on September first so he is more than ready. He was excited to wear his new spiderman back pack. He keeps telling me he wants to grow up like daddy so i'm sure he feels more like a big boy now going to school like his brothers and sister.
When we got to school (it's at Mrs. Shannons house) he put his backpack in his cubby then we found his name on his desk. There was playdoh on the table so he had fun playing with it. Gave me a hug and off I went. He had a great day and he can't wait to go back again. Now for me. It was bitter sweet. I was alone for the first time without having to pay for a sitter. I ran some errands really fast then ended up going to Ross and finding some really cute stuff for the house. I found a frame I liked for a family photo I finally enlarged. It was a mirror though and was gold. So I painted it and took the mirror out. I love it! I think it turned out great. I also bought a really cute se of Halloween ceramic pumkin bowls. I don't know why I love Halloween so much whenever I first see the signs of Halloween in stores my heart starts beating hard and I get so excited. I love that time of year.
I'm feeling so good right now considering broken foot and attorney stuff. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I feel yucky from not being able to work out but I'm getting a lot of other things on track in my life. I will just have to cycle off this tummy that has reappeared dang it.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You know, seriously, I don't know that I have ever seen a more beautiful family than yours.... mine excluded, of course. You have gorgeous children!

Connie said...

Hope you have a family picture for me! Love it.

Mom Connie