Monday, August 6, 2007

COOOOOOL PICS OF JACE THE CRAZY KID





These pictures are from saturday morning practice. Jace is doing some freestyle tricks now and i just pray he doesn't hurt himself. He has always been this way. NO FEAR!!! I'm glad Carter is more calm and mellow. At least for now. I think Parker will be crazier than Jace. He runs around the house reving up his motorcycle and runs around like he is riding one. We always find Parker in the garage sitting on jace's motorcycle.

Off to the gym i go. I have lost 1 1/2 pounds last week so i just need to keep it up. Worked out w, th and saturday. This week will be better. I did have three great workouts. My legs are finally feeling better having sunday to rest them. I want to stay on this workout high. Only a sliver on Carter's birthday cake for me.

No comments: