Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thanks goodness for Grandma Connie Sleepovers

The kids get to have a sleepover with their cousins tomorrow night. They always have a lot of fun with grandma and getting to know their new grandpa better. Chandler and I are in need of a break from our kiddos.. We are going to go out to dinner with just Parker. He is so good for us. Tonight I spent almost two hours getting them to bed. I had a really crazy busy week. I have been dedicated on going to the gym and i have really pushed myself physically. It feels good and i love the workout high that i'm on. My eating could be better. Having Carter's birthday party and last night was my turn to host bunco it's been hard to say no to munchies. I'm just trying to get our new schedule worked out. With three kids with homework, activities, and such.
So You Think You Can Dance tickets go on sale tomorrow so i'm getting to the gym at 5:30am so i can be online to buy tickets at 10:00am.. I love love love that show.. Last year i went to the dance concert with my friend Janel and we had soo much fun. We stayed afterwards and waited about two hours to meet everyone. It was worth the wait. We were able to get pics too.. But the venue is at a larger place this year so i'm not sure if i'll be able to meet them.. I'll just count this as a partial early birthday gift. I can't let Chandler off the hook totally. Ha!!!

1 comment:

mamanicky said...

Yay for the night out! We wish we had Grandmas and Grandpas closer. That's a luxury. Have fun at the Dance concert, that sounds like fun. It's always good to have a little girls night, too.